- Israel Ministry of Tourism:
- Israel Nature Parks & Authority:
- Medical Care Info For The Tourist:
- Common Hebrew Phrases for the Tourist:
- Tourist Tips:
- Tourism Links:
- Israel Weather:
- Ben Gurion Airport:
- Kotel / Western Wall:
- City of David:
- Yad VaShem- Holocaust Museum:
- Tower of David:
- Kotel Tunnel Tours:
- Begin Heritage Center:
- Israel Museum:
- Mitzpe Ramon:
- Independence Hall (Tel Aviv):
- Latrun Tank Museum:
- Cave of the Patriachs (MeArat HaMachpela):
- Golan Heights:
- Wines and Wineries in Israel:
- Time Elevator:
- Dialogue in the Dark:
New Israeli Shekel (Usually abbreviated as NIS)
Hebrew and Arabic although one can “get by” with English, as well.
Renting a Car:
To rent a car in Israel the driver must be over 21 years of age, and must have a valid international drivers license and an international credit card.
Health / Medical:
Tourists from foreign countries are not required to have had vaccinations prior to their arrival.
220 volt AC, single phase, 50 Hertz.
Most ATM’s accept all major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Diners, and American Express.
Police – 100
Ambulance – 101
Fire Department 102.